Jo Ann Clark completed her Associate Degree of Science in Nursing at Southern Arkansas University in May 1986. She has worked as an Intensive Care Nurse and an Emergency Nurse in the hospital setting. She returned to school and graduated in May of 2000 from the University of Arkansas of Medical Sciences with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing. In May 2003, she completed her Master’s of Science degree in the Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Tract. Jo Ann has worked since that time with children from newborn through the age of 21 in the primary care setting.
In her spare time, she enjoys watching her son play football and baseball for the Magnolia Panthers. She also enjoys reading, swimming and going to the beach.
- Otitis Media, Strep Pharyngitis, Well Child, Asthma, Allergic Rhinitis
- I and D
- Master’s of Science in Pediatric Nursing – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2003
- Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing – University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2000
- Associate’s of Science in Nursing – Southern Arkansas University, 1986
- Certified by the Pediatric Nursing Certification Board
- Certified in Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Dean’s Outreach Award
- Governor’s Volunteer Excellence Award
- Director of Magnolia Medical Clinic for five years
- Member of the Compassion Foundation in Magnolia
- Member of the Magnolia Public Schools Task Force Committee