Dr. Macechko graduated from the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock in 2009 and completed his Family Medicine Residency at the UAMS-Northwest Family Medicine Residency Program in 2012.
He has been accepted into a UAMS Academic Fellowship beginning in September 2012. He is the newest faculty member.
Dr. Macechko moved to Fayetteville at a young age and graduated from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio in 2005. He enjoys spending time with his wife Merin and watching Razorback sports.
Awards and Acheivements
- Ethel Brickey Hicks Merit Scholarship, 2008
- Winston K. Shorey Award, 2009
- Co-Chief Resident, AHEC Northwest Family Medicine Residency Program, 2011-2012
- Board Member, Arkansas Academy of Family Physicians, 2012 to present
Professional Certifications and Education
- Board Certified, American Board of Family Medicine, 2012
- University: M.D. DEGREE: University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, 2009
- Residency: AHEC Northwest Family Medicine Residency Program, 2012
- Fellowship: Academic Fellowship in Family Medicine, 2013
- Family Medicine
Conditions/ Diseases Treated
- Preventive services
- Chronic disease management
- Acute care for all ages