William Hurst, D.O. graduated from Kansas City College of Osteopathy in 1988 and competed his internship at Charles Still Osteopathic Hospital in Jefferson City, MO in 1989. His residency was completed at UAMS Northeast in 1992.
Dr. Hurst is an Assistant Professor at UAMS Northeast. He is also the medical director of the Jonesboro Church Health Center, a medical facility serving Northeast Arkansas.
Dr. Hurst is originally from State College, PA. He and his wife Honey Hurst have three children.
- Family Medicine
- St. Bernards Medical Center
- Residency – UAMS Northeast, 1992
- Internship – Charles Still Osteopathic Hospital, 1989
- Medical School – Kansas City College of Osteopathy, 1988
- American Board of Family Medicine