At the UAMS Family Medical Centers, our caring and compassionate staff members provide treatment for acute illnesses to patients of all ages.
Acute illnesses can be mild or severe in nature, including:
- Influenza (flu)
- Colds and upper respiratory infections
- Strep throat
- Allergic rhinitis
- Sinusitis (sinus infection)
- Pharyngitis (sore throat)
- Gastroenteritis and gastritis
- Urinary tract infection (UTI)
- Otitis media (ear infection)
For more information on the services offered, contact your local clinic.