If you’re like most people, your primary care doctor is your most important source of health care. In fact, from the time of birth, almost everyone sees a primary care doctor for most of their medical needs.
At the UAMS Family Medical Centers, we offer a comprehensive primary care facility where you and your entire family can obtain the highest quality of individualized care in an environment that is compassionate, respectful, private and responsive to your needs.
Our physicians are highly trained, board-certified family medicine specialists who focus on understanding your healthcare needs and providing treatment throughout the different stages of your life. When additional expertise is needed, we have ready access to the vast resources of the UAMS system, providing the best care for local residents.
We focus on every aspect of your health, beginning with prevention measures and patient education plans that are practical and beneficial. Whether you need treatment for an injury, management of chronic health concerns, an outpatient procedure or assistance with other health issues at any stage in life, you can find prompt, professional, and cost-effective services all under one local roof.
We take the time to understand your needs and concerns, and we speak in language you can understand. You and your health are our top priority. Our services and treatments are available for:
- Routine health care for all ages, from babies to grandparents
- Preventive health care to avoid problems before they begin
- Fever and infections
- Respiratory problems
- Women’s health, including routing exams, birth control, pregnancy and more
- Prenatal care/obstetrics (OB) care for all stages of pregnancy and delivering your baby
- Pediatric care for babies and children, including immunizations and well-child care
- Sports medicine, including sports physicals
- Heart problems
- Skin problems
- Intestinal problems
- Urinary problems
- Muscle and bone problems
- Alcohol and drug dependency
- Tobacco (smoking) cessation
- Nutrition counseling
To schedule an appointment or to learn more about our family medicine services, please contact your local clinic.